The Auburn Road Wine CSA
Welcome to the Auburn Road CSA (Community supported Agriculture) Program! Like all Community Supported Agriculture, we are looking to give you access to our locally and sustainably grown agricultural product at a fair price! Limited memberships are still available. After that, you will be placed on our waiting list until a spot opens up.
What are the benefits of membership?
• 25% off CSA offerings
• The 25% CSA discount is available for case purchases all year long
• Ability to add as much additional wine to pick up or delivery as you want at same discount as CSA regardless of volume
• CSA offerings guaranteed to be available regardless of availability at the Enoteca
What are the CSA offerings?
• Premium Red: Gaia, Eidólon, Classico (Discount from $248 to $186 – $62 discount)
• Premium White: White Bottle, Dry Rosé, Pinot Grigio (Discount from $212 to $159 – $53 discount)
• Fun Mix: Good Karma, Sole, Peach (Discount from $172 to $129 – $43 discount)
• Sweet Mix: Blessington, Apple, Rosalita (Discount from $148 to $111 – $37 discount)
• Premium Mix: Gaia, Eidólon, White Bottle, Dry Rosé (Discount from $222 to $166.50 – $55.50 discount)
Please Note: Shipping will include UPS shipping rate plus a $5 handling fee for those orders that are not picked up. Shipping available only in NJ & PA.
Nope! CSA membership is free! It is an annual membership and all you need to do is agree to purchase one of the 5 pre-selected cases 4 times a year at the 25% discount.
Yes! Any time you buy a case at the Enoteca, you are entitled to the 25% discount. The discount only applies to purchases of a case (12 bottles) or more.
No! The Wine Society is a very important part of what we do! We will always have our Fifth Wednesday parties and other special events and all of our Wine Society members are invited! The CSA is simply a “thank you” to Wine Society members who agree to buy at least four cases of wine a year rather than just the one needed to remain a Wine Society member in good standing.
Two ways: First, we will give every member a CSA Membership card for them to show the server or bar tender when they are purchasing wine. We will also keep a list at the Enoteca main bar – just give your name and the server can look it up!