Art in the Vines Weekend – A Celebration of Local Art & Music:
October 18th & 19th, Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to 6 pm
Artists, crafters, photographers, jewelers, woodworkers, pottery makers and artisans of all kinds will be displaying and selling their works all weekend among the vines! There will be something to love for the whole family:
- Live music from Cindy Wilson, Bree & Gree (of Swift Technique & The Black Stars), The Reverb Brothers, and The Killer Beez!
- Appel Farm Discover Your Arts Activities for kids and their families…
-“Copper Foil Embossing”
Design your own illuminated monogram.
Use gems, shells, and stones to adorn a faux mosaic.
-“Fiber Art Masterpieces”
Create a quilting square with decoupage, fabric, tissue and paper.
- Kid Zone featuring: a hay maze among the vines, pumpkin decorating, a lemonade stand, and meet and play with Jake’s prize winning chickens in Jake’s Chicken Zoo!
- Hay wagon rides to the Pumpkin Patch!
- Crush Tours with the winemakers where you can see wine being made!
- Grape Stomping!
- Ravello Woodfire Pizza will be available!
Admission is only a flat fee of $20 per carload for the weekend and $15 per carload for Sunday only! See you there!
If you would like to join us as a vendor, participation is $35 for the weekend – contact Shannon at email@example.com for more details!
ART IN THE VINES vendor registration form