Barrel Trail Weekend
Sat and Sun July 19 & 20, Noon to 5 PM
- Admission is Free!
- Taste all our terrific wines for $5 and get a free etched Auburn Road glass.
- Join winemaker Julianne in our beautiful Barrel Room for a special tasting of all our wines PLUS several great unbottled Auburn Road wines right from the barrel! The Special Barrel Room Tasting also includes an etched Auburn Road wine glass and vineyard walks with our Chief of Viticulture.
- Make sure to end your trail with us on Saturday night for a great live musical performance on the Vineyard stage at the Enoteca from 7 to 9 pm. Music is only $5.
- Create your own wine trail at www.newjerseywines.com or the Vintage South Jersey Two Bridges Wine trail website at http://www.vintagesouthjersey.com/page.php?page=trips-and-trails/two-bridges-wine-trail.
- Participate in the Two Bridges Wine Trail Wine School. Visit the wineries of the Two Bridges Wine Trail during the Garden State Wine Growers Association’s Barrel Trail Weekend to learn all about growing grapes and making wine in the Garden State. Every hour on the hour, each participating winery will provide a brief overview of one aspect of the winemaking process – complete with tastings to compliment the experience. Visit all seven wineries to become a grape graduate!