Holiday Wine Trail Weekend!
Friday thru Sunday, November 28, 29, & 30, 2014. Noon to 5 PM
Start your holiday season out with us! Admission is Free! Great activities all weekend long including:
- 20% off everything all weekend long!!
- Jules opens the wine library for the holidays – get great wines from the library 20% off!!
- Tours and Tastings with the winemakers – only $10 and get a souvenir glass!
- Get warm around fireplace inside the Enoteca or our bonfire in the courtyard!
- Holiday music all weekend long!
- Half priced warm spiced apple wine
- Ravello Woodfire Pizza available
Plus great live music throughout the weekend including
- Thanksgiving Eve – great live music gets the Holiday Weekend going at The Enoteca with a Thanksgiving Eve performance by Ju-Taun from 7 PM to 9 PM on Wednesday Nov. 21. Only $5 cover!
- Sam Lamont on Saturday Night! Don’t miss great acoustic guitarist, singer/songwriter, and local hero Sam Lamont making his annual return home on Saturday night Nov. 24 from 7 to 9 PM LIVE! From the Vineyard Stage at The Enoteca! End your Saturday wine trail with us and Sam! Admission is $5!
Create your own wine trail at www.newjerseywines.com or the Vintage South Jersey Two Bridges Wine trail website at http://www.vintagesouthjersey.com/page.php?page=trips-and-trails/two-bridges-wine-trail