Mother’s Day Wine Trail & Brunch Weekend:
Sat and Sun, May 10 & 11, 2014, 10 am to 5 pm
- Join us for our Fourth Annual Mother’s Day Brunch! Brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 2 pm. Choose any appetizer, entree and dessert from menu.
Mother’s Day 2014 menu:
To start – each table gets a basket of bread with fig jam, cherry jam and gourmet butter
Parfait – Honeyed yogurt, mixed berries, granola
Shrimp Bisque – with house-made croutons and cognac
Banana Pancakes (with peanut butter mascarpone)
White Bean Ravioli (with brown butter and sage sauce)
Enoteca Frittata (with locally sourced eggs, pancetta, cheese, onion and peppers)
Muesli (hot swiss-style oat cereal with cinnamon, vanilla, toasted almonds & house-made raisins)
Peach cobbler (with raspberry sorbetto and mint)
Mixed berries (with fresh whipped cream)
- Enjoy half price Sole Mimosas all day
- Reservations recommended but walk ins accepted based on availability – Cost is only $18.50 per person, kids 12 and under are $13. To make your reservation, email email@example.com or call (856)769-WINE!
- We will have tastings throughout the weekend (including a complementary glass with our logo) for only $5.
- Don’t forget to end your wine trail on Saturday evening with us for live music in the Enoteca from 7 to 9 pm. Admission for the music is $5.
- After brunch join the trail of great wineries in the area and taste some wine! Visit the Garden State Wine Growers website at www.newjerseywinetrails.com or the Two Bridges Wine Trail website at http://www.vintagesouthjersey.com/page.php?page=trips-and-trails/two-bridges-wine-trail to create your own trail!