The Everything Matters Club…more than just a wine club.
Here at Auburn Road, “everything matters” is kind of our motto. It’s on our t-shirts, our website, our bottles…pretty much all over the place. People ask us all the time to tell them what it means. Well, it is really pretty simple – everything we do, think, dream, and imagine impacts the world around us. We can’t control it. It just does. But what we can control is what kind of impact we have. If we do, think, dream, imagine things that are positive – the impact on the world around us cannot help but be positive. That idea is what got us here and has kept us going.
Over the years, we have met some extraordinary people who have helped support our business and have become our friends. It is for these people that we first formed our “wine club”. The first mission of our “wine club” is to give back to those terrific people who have supported us.
Then as we got to know these people better over the years and as our circle of friends has grown wider, we began to realize that what this group has in common is that they share with us the understanding of that simple truth we summarize as “everything matters”. And we realized further that there is great energy to be found in a group of people who both like to hang out together and understand the impact they can have on the world around them. It is for this reason that this group of friends and supporters is no longer just a “wine club” but is now “The Everything Matters Club”.
So now that our wine club has reinvented itself as “The Everything Matters Club”, what does that mean? It means we drink wine together, celebrate new vintages together, and take some time to enjoy life together. It also means we can find ways to positively impact our world together. How? Well that is for “The Everything Matters Club” to decide. But we have some ideas……
First, let’s talk about how Auburn Road is pleased to give back to you for all of your support and friendship:
• $15 off any case purchase anytime
• Special invitations to Exclusive Members Parties held throughout the year which will include:
• Celebration of new releases including pre-release tastings and great member only discounts,
• Previews of future wines (which Members can pre order at great discounts and have them available up to a month prior to release),
• Exclusive tours of the winery with the wine makers
• 20% off all merchandise in The Enoteca including t-shirts, caps, wine accessories
• Invitations to join the winemakers for special guided wine tasting trips via limo bus to explore other wineries and wine trails!!
• Exclusive opportunities for tickets (prior to their release to the public) for events including the Two Bridges Trolley Trails, wine dinners hosted by Auburn Road at local restaurants, festivals and special regional tasting events.
• Benefits to Members can stand alone or can be added to discounts available through the RecycleBank Reward Program or Auburn Road Green Program (see below for more details on both of those programs!)
And next, let’s talk about what we can do together:
• We will select a charity for “Give Peach a Chance”: Every year, Auburn Road and “The Everything Matters Club” will donate $0.25 from the proceeds of every bottle of Give Peach a Chance sold. The recipient charitable organization will be selected by “The Everything Matters Club” from a list of nominations made by our Club Members.
• We will promote the favorite charities of our Members: Those charities not selected by Members in a given year for the “Give Peach a Chance” donation will all be listed on our social media with their contact information as a way to promote them to visitors to our social media and one will be featured weekly in the “Everything Matters Club” section of our weekly blast email, on our Facebook page and in our Twitter communications for the week.
• We will support The Walt Whitman Association: Every year, Auburn Road and “The Everything Matters Club” will donate $0.25 from the proceeds of every bottle of Eidolon sold. The proceeds will go to The Walt Whitman Association – the great organization that promotes the Good Grey Poet’s legacy including maintaining his house and museum in Camden and promoting poetry contests for local students.
• We will represent Auburn Road and “The Everything Matters Club” at functions and events as our ambassadors!
• And your voice counts! If you have ideas, we want to hear about them!!
Nominees for the “Give Peach A Chance” Donation:
The Eaise Family Foundation
Donations benefit funding for brain tumor research at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
Oasis Animal Sanctuary
Donations benefit this animal welfare organization which also provides a non-extermination refuge for homeless companion animals and other pets.
Part of the Solution
Donations benefit a “one-stop shop” for helping low-income individuals and families move from crisis to stability, and ultimately self-sufficiency.
How to Join “The Everything Matters Club”:
To join the Auburn Road “Everything Matters Club”, buy one case of wine at our standard $10 discount and fill out our application form. That’s it! Once you have become a Member, all you need to do is buy one case of Auburn Road wine every 12 months at the Case Club $15 discount to remain a Member.
Great Additional Discount Programs offered by Auburn Road!
RECYCLEBANK Reward Program – Auburn Road Vineyards has partnered with RecycleBank to help save and preserve the environment. Visit www.recyclebank.com to join and then recycle and get RecycleBank Points to redeem for rewards at fine businesses all throughout the area. Here at Auburn Road, use your RecycleBank Points to get 10% off all merchandise in The Enoteca including gifts, t-shirts, caps, and wine accessories! Recyclebank discounts at Auburn Road stand alone or can be added to discounts available to Case Club members!
Auburn Road Green Program – Recycle empty Auburn Road wine bottles right here at The Enoteca! Return a case of empty Auburn Road wine bottles for recycling and get an additional $5 off on top of the standard $10 case discount off the purchase of your next case. If you are a Member of “The Everything Matters Club”, take $15 off and then the additional $5! Enjoy wine and help the environment – remember “Everything matters!”