What is a CSA Sustaining Membership?
A CSA Sustaining Membership is a special level of commitment and connection to the art in everything we do here at Auburn Road: from our beautiful wine – hand grown, hand harvested and handmade – to the music that accompanies it, the colors that surround it, the flavors that enhance it and the people that help you enjoy it.
What are the benefits?
- 25% discount on the CSA Sustaining Member Share of 12 bottles each quarter
- PLUS 25% on anything else purchased on CSA Pick-Up Day – even single bottles!
- AND 25% off any case purchases any time at the Enoteca – all year long!
- Also Includes
- invitations to four CSA Pick-Up Parties a year which will include: live music, food, and opportunities to meet and chat with the winemakers and the team at Auburn Road
- invitations to Tours with the Winemakers
- invitations to special events, dinners, and harvest parties
- special personalized notes from the Winemakers
What are the details?
- Sustaining Members must commit to buying two of the four Sustaining Member Shares offered each year for a total of two cases per calendar year at the 25% discount!
- Each Sustaining Member Share may be picked up at the Enoteca on CSA Sustaining Member Pick-Up Day or any time thereafter or can be shipped with an additional shipping & handling fee.
- Sustaining Membership is FREE to join and you can cancel any time
How do I become a CSA Sustaining Member?
- Sign up by sending an email to CSA@Auburnroadvineyards.com and request to join. You will receive a Welcome Email from is within a week! It is that easy! AND Members get all the benefits of membership – including discounts – immediately upon signing up!