- This event has passed.
Tours with the Winemakers (SOLD OUT)
July 20, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
Join the winemakers for what we have been told is one of the best wine tour experiences on the East Coast, America, and maybe the World! Join them as they tell their story, share their experiences and offer you a window into the world of wine in a way that only people who learned it from the bottom up (that is, the hard way) can.
The Afternoon includes:
- Two hour tour of Vineyard, Winery and Barrel Room
- Tour guided exclusively by one of the owners of Auburn Road
- Intimate tour groups limited to 12 people per tour
- Tasting of all available Auburn Road wines in the beautiful, rustic setting of the Barrel Room
- Complimentary Auburn Road Antipasti including artisan cheeses, Castelvertrano Olives and Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Claudio’s Specialty Foods at the Italian Market in Philadelphia and Liscio’s fresh Italian Bread
- Complementary souvenir stemware wine glass
- A coupon for a special 10% off on the day of the tour on any purchase of 6 bottles or more as well as any merchandise (t-shirts, caps, etc.)
- A coupon for $2 off the purchase that day of a Ravello Woodfire Pizza (available at Auburn Road after the tour)
The details of the Afternoon are:
- $30 per person
- Tours are Saturday and Sunday from Noon to 2 pm and require reservations. Spots are subject to availability.
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED! To make a reservation, call the wine line at (856) 769-WINE or send an email to email@example.com.
Don’t miss this chance to see the wine making process up close and personal and get a behind the scenes look at Auburn Road!