Monday- 12 – 5
Tuesday- 12 – 5
Wednesday- 12 – 5
Thursday- 12 – 9
Friday- 12 – 9
Saturday- 12 – 9
Sunday- 12 – 7
Yes. For a reservation, visit our website at www.auburnroadvineyards.com or our FB page and make the reservation through OpenTable. Choose a day and time that work for you. If the date and time do not appear, it means we are FULL. The OpenTable reservation system is live. If a customer cancels, an opening would appear, so please check back on the app often. Please do NOT call Auburn Road for reservation-related requests.
- Reservation must include the total number in your party (including children).
- Our tables can not be moved or combined. Specific requests may be considered, but are NOT guaranteed.
- Your reservation has a maximum length and can not be extended.
- We offer Ravello Woodfire Specialities Thursday thru Sunday.
- Our Artisan cheese baskets, gelato, coffees, and biscotti are available every day.
- We do not allow outside food or beverages, chairs, table decorations, balloons, banners, playing music on a personal device or video projectors.
No we don’t allow outside food
No. In accordance with the NJ Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, we cannot allow any outside beverages.
Open Mic– Thursday 7-9pm
LIVE from the Vineyard Stage– Saturday 7-9pm (can be weather dependent)
Auburn Road souvenir glasses can be purchased from your server.
Yes, dogs must remain outside only and on a leash at all times. You must clean up after your dog, so please bring your own plastic bags!
Only at our designated smoking locations which are 25 feet from our building – this includes cigars and e-cigarettes/vape pens.
Yes, children must be seated and/or supervised at all times on our premises, especially around the fire pit area. Children are not allowed to run freely in the vineyard.
Yes, we have several fire pits and they are located in and around our outdoor seating area. It is under our manager’s discretion when they are lit (wind & weather permitting). Please keep your children away from the fire pits.
***The surface of our metal fire pits are extremely hot and will result in a burn if touched. Please do not throw any trash into lit or unlit fire pits. Auburn Road Enterprises, LLC., d/b/a Auburn Road Vineyards, is not responsible for any injury that occurs with failure to follow these rules.***